In order to move from one dap to another you need to do the following:
- Swap your SD cards into the new DAP.
- Run Dapper.
- From the DAP tab, download new DAP configurations and select the new DAP from the dropdown list.
- Connect your New DAP and if necessary turn on file sharing.
- Click the left hand card or DAP picture on the main Dapper screen and re-select the internal or first card.
- Click the right hand card on the main Dapper screen and re-select the external/second card.
- Lock your configuration.
- Hold down the Option key while you click Sync and choose a Clean sync, and Check for Moves.
Example in this video: http://youtu.be/1JL7cPYl7b0